Medical SyringesOffering you a complete choice of products which include dispovan 10 ml syringe, bd emerald syringe 3ml, dispovan syringes 50ml and disposable syringes 3 ml.
Approx. Price: Rs 3.83 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Disposable Syringes are made of plastic material and are used in the field of medical and veterinary science.
- Due to their availability in sterilized condition, ready to use, and cost effectiveness, disposable syringes are fast replacing the age-old glass syringes.
Approx. Price: Rs 3.50 / PieceGet Latest Price
This product is used for general purpose aspiration and injection of fluids and may be used with conventional or safety hypodermic needles, blunt fill needles and other ISO Luer compliant fittings.
Approx. Price: Rs 19.5 / PieceGet Latest Price
- Information about Dispovan 50ml SyringeDispovan 50ml Syringe is manufactured as per IS:10258/ ISO:7886-1. Ribbon packaged, dispo van syringes with needles mounted on top are synonymous with quality.
- Salient features of Dispovan 50ml Syringe:
- Barrels are made of nontoxic, medical-grade polypropylene compatible with any medication.
- The tip of the barrel is of two types – luer mount and luer lock. Both have a 6% luer taper as per ISO:594.
- Plungers are made of nontoxic, medical-grade polypropylene compatible with any medication.
- Gaskets are made of natural rubber which is chemically inert and compatible with medication for short term contact drug delivery application.
Approx. Price: Rs 2.11 / PieceGet Latest Price
We are instrumental in offering 3ml Dispovan Disposable Syringes
to our clients.
Syringes – devices used to inject medication into or withdraw fluid from the body. Lancets, also called “fingerstick” devices – instruments with a short, two-edged blade used to get drops of blood for testing. Lancets are commonly used in the treatment of diabetes.